Python + Frontend
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2022
A developer with knowledge of Object-oriented programming, separation of concerns, code readability, and a solid knowledge of data structures are preferred and most important requirements.
- Choice of programming language: Python.
- Salary: Roughly in the range of €600 to €800 (monthly).
- Timezone: Europe (but remote async).
Plus and nice to haves
- Enough to do the few things that cannot be done in Python (like some web scraping libraries that exist only for Node).
- Frontend skills like Flexbox/Grid, TailwindCSS, and working with a template system like Jinja.
This job will be well suited to an enthusiastic budding developer between 20 and 30 years old who is bright and eager to explore unknown territory. They might have to figure out how to use a new library or how to fix a weird error message. Grit reliability is essential. Somebody for whom figuring stuff out and going off the beaten path is exciting and who reads computer books for fun in their spare time because they love learning new things so much.
The job is to build and ship real-world web apps. There will be
NO team meetings and `NO product managers.
If the product(s) becomes a success, there are chances of profit-sharing on top of the salary.